Siemens ED711FQ15E, Induction hob with integrated ventilation system
iQ500, Induction hob with integrated ventilation system, 70 cm, ED711FQ15E
- combiZone – Connect two induction zones together for large cookware.
- The touchSlider allows the hob temperature to be controlled by entering it directly or by moving the slider with a single finger.
- The inductionAir Plus guarantees minimal noise without compromising on suction power.
- Easy cleaning – Minimal cleaning effort for your built-in extractor.
- Automatic simmer function for convenient cooking thanks to preset power levels.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- 2 Combi zones
- : use bigger cookware by connecting two classic cooking zones into one large zone.
- Cooking zone front left: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 190 mm, 210 mm , 2.2 KW (max power 3.7 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 190 mm, 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7 KW)
- touchSlider control: directly control the power with the imprinted touch bar.
- 17 power levels: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Timer for all zones
- : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
- Acoustic signal
- : an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
Time saving & efficiency
- Power boost setting
- : boil water faster thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- 2-steps: increase or decrease the power level simply by moving the pot forwards or backwards.
- quickStart function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (when placed on a zone whilst the hob is off).
- reStart function: in case of unintentional switch-off, this feature restores all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- 70 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
- frameless design
- 2 stage residual heat indicators: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Control panel lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Control panel pause: wipe overboiled liquids without unintentionally changing settings (blocking all touch buttons for 30 seconds).
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Automatic safety switch off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time if not used (possible to customise).
- Energy Consumption Display: shows the electricity consumption of the last cooking process.
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 223 x 710 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 223 x 560 x (490 – 490)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options): limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).
- Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included in packaging
- Suitable for installation into a 60 cm base cabinet
Integrated ventilation downdraft system
- Induction cooktop with fully integrated high-performance downdraft extractor.
- Suitable for ducted or recirculated extraction configuration (incl. differentiated software modes). Installation accessories for unducted recirculation, among these four cleanAir odor filters and a telescopic slider element, are included in the cooktop. Accessories for other installation options are available, details in the planning notes.
- Aesthetically integrated fully flush air intake design with floating, heat resistant glass ceramics element for free movement and placement of cookware.
- Ventilation system with 9 electronically controlled fan power levels and 2 Boost-/Intensive fan power levels (with automatic revert) via touchSlider control user interface:
- – Automatic switch-on of ventilation system when a cooking zone is used.
- – Automatic delayed shut-off after cooking to erase residual odors after cooking (in specific ultra low-noise fan level, 12min in ducted extraction, 30min in recirculated extraction, can be shut-off manually).
- – Fully manual control possible via touchSlider control.
- High-performance, low-noise blower with energy-effcienct BLDC-technology. High extraction rates at very low noises with pleasant noise frequencies through psycho-acoustically and aerodynamically optimized interieur with enclosed, non-visible blower. Highly pressuredrop resistant even with longer and more complex ductings.
- Easy-to-detach and easy-to-clean grease filter and liquid collector unit:
- – Convenient one-hand removal of unit via floating glass ceramics handle.
- – Integrated, large-scale, high performance stainless-steel grease filters with 12 filtration layers and one black top layer for enhanced aesthetical integration. Grease filtration efficiency of 94 %.
- – All parts of the unit are easy-to-clean, fully dishwasher safe and heat resistant.
- – (Upper) Liquid collector unit with 200ml of capacity for standard accidental spillages or cooking condensate.
- – Powerful drainage system for spillages that exceed 200ml of liquids.
- – Liquid safety collector with additional capacity of 700ml for more severe accidental situations. Dishwasher safe. Easily accessible and detachable from below.
- – Overall capturing capacity of 900ml (200ml + 700ml).
- – Watertight blower system.
- Ventilation system performance:
- – Extraction performance in ducted extraction (according to EN 61591): min. normal setting 154 m3/h , max. normal setting 500 m3/h , max. Boost-/Intensive setting 622 m3/h .
- – Extraction performance in recirculated extraction (according to EN 61591): min. normal setting 150 m3/h , max. normal setting 500 m3/h , max. Boost-/Intensive setting 615 m3/h.
- – Noise level in ducted extraction (Sound power level according to EN 60704-3): min. normal setting 42 dB re 1 pW, max. normal setting 69 dB re 1 pW, max. Boost-/Intensive setting 74 dB re 1 pW.
- – Noise level in recirculated extraction (Sound power level according to EN 60704-3. ): min. normal setting 41 dB re 1 pW, max. normal setting 68 dB re 1 pW, max. Boost-/Intensive setting 72 dB re 1 pW.
- – Grease filter efficiency (according to EN 61591) 94 %.
- Consumption data and energy efficiency (according to Regulation (EU) No 65/2014):
- – Energy Efficiency Class: B (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D).
- – Fluid Dynamic Efficiency: A .
- – Average energy consumption: 57 .
- – Grease filtration effciency class: B .
- – Noise min. normal setting & max. normal setting: 42 dB & 69 dB .
- For recirculation configuration: 2 x 2 battery of directly integrated, high-performance cleanAir odor filters.
- – Optimised odour reduction performance for cooking applications with complex odour molecules (e.g. fish).
- – Large scale filter surface with high odour reduction capabilities.
- – Lifetime of 360 hours of cooking (non-regenerative).
- – Low-noise filters with optimised psycho-acoustics.
- – Easy-to-access and easy-to-remove from above.
- – Replenishment cleanAir filter set HZ9VRCR0.
- For ducted extraction configuration: 2 x 2 sets of directly integrated, high-performance low-noise acoustic filters for significantly lower noise and improved psycho-acoustics.
Planning & installation notes
- Suitable for ducted or recirculated extraction configuration in 4 different options (unducted, partly and fully ducted recirculation or ducted extraction). Installation accessories for unducted recirculation, among these four cleanAir odor filters and a telescopic slider element, are included in the cooktop. The included accessories allow easy and quick installations and can be planned in all worktop depths ≥60cm. For other types of installation, one of the following accessory kits is recommended:
- HZ9VDKR1 for partly-ducted recirculation in worktops of ≥60cm depth with max. worktop height of 960 mm. HZ9VDKR0 for partly-ducted recirculation in worktops of ≥70cm depth with max. worktop height of 960 mm.
- HZ9VDKE1 as starter kit for ducted extraction in worktops of ≥60cm depth.
- To complete the fully ducted extraction or to do any other individual recirculation planning different ducting accessories are available.
- Planning suggestions:
- – Installation is possible in island as well as wall oriented configurations.
- The product and its accessories comply with the Needle Flame Test (according to IEC 60695-11-5) and the V2 flammability class (according to UL94).
- – The max. immersion depth is 223 mm below worktop surface.
- – The appliance must be freely accessible from below (i.e. for accessing the lower liquid safety collector).
- – No false floor is necessary below the cooktop with integrated downdraft ventilation system. The drawers and/or shelves in the floor unit must be removable. The backpanel of the floor unit can be kept – only a cut-out for the air outlet is needed (position and size can be taken from the installation instructions).
- An installation with unducted recirculation requires a vertical aperture of min. 25mm behind the backpanel of the furniture. Suggested for ideal performance are 50mm.
- The minimum worktop thickness is 16 mm for top mounted and flush installed appliances with the standard installation system. Installation in even thinner worktops is also possible with the spare part: content 626792.
- – The overall appliance weight is 26kg – the bearing capacity and stability, in the case of very thin worktops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. The overall appliance weight and the worktop manufacturer’s structural integrity specifications are to be taken into account.
- – For partly ducted and unducted recirculation extraction installations, a return-flow aperture of ≥400cm² is to be respected in the plinth area. The aperture can be realized via outlet grids, lamella grids or subtly shortened plinths depending on the assortment of the kitchen furniture manufacturer.
- – The air outlet on the backside of the appliance can directly be accessed with a male flat duct element (DN 150).
- – The pressuredrop resistant blower allows longer and more complex ductings up to 8m with three 90° bows while keeping sufficient performance.
- – When installing a ventilation hood with ducted extraction and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the appliance needs a suitable safety switch. This is not required for configurations in recirculated extraction.
- – In ducted extraction configuration a one-way flap (or backflow trap) with a maximum opening pressure of 65Pa should be installed.
|Dimensions||52.2 × 71 × 22.3 cm|
|Air Flow Boost||
|Major Department Name||
|Features | Benefits||
Design hob with a fully integrated, totally flush air-inlet.
|Country of Origin - Code||
|Consumer Item - Width||
|Consumer Item - Height||
|Consumer Item - Depth||
|Consumer Item - Net Weight||
|Consumer Item - Gross Weight||
Cooking zone ceramic
|Energy Efficiency Class||
|Type of Control | Appliances||
|Type of Control Settings||
front, TouchSlider (Timer)
childproof lock, Key Lock, pan recognition, Power management function, Safety time-switch-off
|Appliance Voltage (V)||
|Appliance Frequency (Hz)||
|Number of Motors||
|Power On Indicator||
|Min Niche Height||
|Max Niche Height||
|Min Niche Width||
|Max Niche Width||
|Type of Frame||
|Fluid Dynamic Efficiency||
|Fluid Dynamic Efficiency Class||
|Grease Filtering Efficiency||
|Grease Filtering Efficiency Class||
|Max Air Flow||
|Min Air Flow||
|Sound Power Max Speed||
|Number of Burners||
|Sound Power Min Speed||
|Max Output Air Extraction||
|Boost Position Air Extraction||
|Max Output Recirculating Air||
|Boost Position Output Recirculating||
|Type of Regulation||
Stepless energy regulated
|Type of Lid||
|Residual Heat Indicator Type||
|Heating Element Type 2||
|Heating Element Power 6||
|Heating Element Type 6||
|Sound Power Boost||
|Heating Element Location||
|Heating Element Location 2||
|Heating Element Location 3||
|Heating Element Location 4||
|Heating Element Location 5||
|Heating Element Location 6||
|Heating Element Location 7||
|Heating Element Location 8||
front middle / central
|Heating Element Location 9||
|Heating Element Power 2||
|Compartment Energy Eff Index||
|Number of Electric Cooking Zones||
|Number of Radiant Plates||
|Number of Induction Plates||
|Number of Electric Warming Zones||
|Main On | Off Switch||
|Cooker | Over Automatic Programs||
|Heating Element Dimension 2||
|Heating Element Dimension 6||